College Name- Address- Organization/Management-Programm
College Name – Government College of Education, (CTE), Yavatmal.
Address – Government College of Education, (CTE), Yavatmal, Godhani Road, Umarsara, Yavatmal-445001 Maharashtra
Organization/Management- Government Organization
Government College of Education, (CTE), Yavatmal, is run by State Government of Maharashtra, through Director of Higher Education, Pune & Higher and Technical Education, Mantralaya, Mumbai. This College was established on 15th June 1968. It is functioning under common formulated Government Policies and regulation.
Year of Establishment:- 15th June 1968 Telephone 07232-252732 & 07232-240539
Email :- email@example.com Website :- http://www.govt-bed-ytl.org
|Programm||NCTE Code No||Year of recognition by NCTE for 2 years course||Sanction intake||Basic units||Affiliating Body||Affiliation No & Year Of Affiliation||UGC Status|
|B.Ed. (2years Regular) Face to Face||113097||WRC/OAPW0560/113097/ 2015/140177 DATED 31/05/2015||50 (Co-Education)||1||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati, Maharashtra 444602||82/2018w.e.f. 2018-2019 to 2022-2023||2 (f) and 12 (B) status of UGC|
The College is having 13.5 Acers own Land, Land in Sq Meter (54632.61) Sq Feet (588060.520). Total Built-up area is (Sq Meter 3750.037) i.e. (38585.60 Sq Feet). Ladies Hostel having 80 Intake Capacity, Boys Hostel having 80 Intake Capacity construction completed but not handed over by B&C till this date, Residential Quarter in College Premises with Separate playground, parking, well equipped gymnasium, 2456 Sq. feet Multipurpose Hall and 2456 Sq.F. Auditorium.
College have a Full Time Regular Professor Grade Principal, 03 Associate Professor, 01 Assistant Professor, 02 CHB Assistant Professor, 01 Assistant Professor CHB (Fine Arts), 01 Assistant Professor CHB (Performing Arts) 01 Assistant Professor (Health and Physical Education) and 01 Librarian. Total Teaching Staff is 1+10 out of them 05 is having Ph.D. College is having total Administrative and Professional Staff, we have 01 Head Clerk, 01 Senior Clerk, 01, Junior Clerk, 01 Lab. Assistant and 06 Peon.
Vision – Mission- Objectives
Government college of Education (CTE), Yavatmal with a fundamental vision is Improving Teacher Education & the Teaching Profession. The said institute is renowned one and is located in an exclusively educational premise. The existence of an institution has become a matter of proud for every citizen of not only Yavatmal but also to every Vidarbha’s. It is like a coloured feather in the education crown of Amravati region.
Vision – Improving Teacher Education & the Teaching Profession
Mission – To Impart Qualitative Value based, Need Based & Career Oriented Teacher Education to the Students.
1. To Impart Qualitative and Valuable Services in the Field of Teacher Education to the Students.
2. To Provide Atmosphere for All Round Development of the Students.
3. To Provide Responsible Teachers to the Society.
4. To Attain Community and Social Development Through Infrastructure Facilities of the Institution.
5. To Develop School-Institution-Community Networking.
6. To Implement Decentralized Work-Culture with Maximum Participation of Students.
7. To Develop Sensitivity & Awareness Towards Emerging Issues and Global Trends.
Govt College of Education is established on 15th of June 1968 since last 52 years of college is imparting qualitative training and valuable service in the filed of of Teacher Education. College provides pre-service and in-service training.
Goals & Mission
- To impart qualitative and valuable service in the field of teacher education to the students.
- To inculcate discipline in terms of regularity, sincerity and punctuality among students.
- To provide atmosphere for the all round development of the students.
- To develop civic sense among students.
- To inculcate values among students.
- To develop aesthetic views among students.
- To provide responsible students to the society.
- To attain community and social development thorough infrastructure facilities to the institution.
- To provide facilities in research work of the research scholars in the field of education.
- To develop school-institution community networking.
Mahiticha Adhikar & Nagarikachi Sanad – Download
17 Manual – Download